Hello again! We've been decorating the nursery and Seth finished this wall a few nights ago. I think it turned out really well! It's done with decals that peel off, so no painting necessary! Sorry for the poor quality cell phone picture--I promise to post some good ones once the room is all finished.
In other news, Seth has his FE exam (roughly equivalent to a board exam for engineers) this Saturday, so please think extra-smart thoughts for him! The babies seem to be doing well and are growing; the dogs and I continue to split our days between the bedroom and the couch, but we're doing fine. Thanks to all of you for the phone calls and emails--they really help the days to pass more quickly!

Soooo cute! Is that vinyl? Where did you get it? I can't wait to see the twins!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! They are vinyl decals, and I got the words from one of the sellers on amazon.com and the characters from seussland.com. We are excited for you to meet them and take some of your beautiful photos!!
ReplyDelete