Friday, April 29, 2011

Twins Update!

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the lack of updates recently! We are doing fine and are glad to say I'm almost 33 weeks along now! We had another ultrasound on Wednesday, and both babies are looking good and weighing in at about 4.5 lbs each! Baby Girl had hiccups the whole time; Baby Boy showed us that he's got some hair already! They continue to be breech, so it's looking like c-section will be their preferred method of arrival. If the babies haven't arrived on their own by Wednesday, June 8, we have a c-section scheduled that day. So, we're getting close! Thanks to all for your thoughts and support--more news soon!

P.S. The babies were hiding their faces at the ultrasound and we didn't get any great pictures, but I'll try to get some of their nursery posted soon. And Seth says I really should post a picture of myself...we'll see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment