Lately I've been feeling as if there's an octopus in my belly! The babies seem to be moving all over the place, and when you think of it, I guess there are the right number of limbs to have my very own little octopus. Seth and I went to the ultrasound center to see our little octopus today, and we were thrilled to get a very good report. Each baby weighs almost three pounds, and both are measuring a little large for their gestational age, particularly in their arms and legs (Seth is really hoping this correlates with future height and athletic ability...I voted for at least letting them be born before calling the pro scouts!). Here are some pictures (sorry they're not too clear), but hope you enjoy anyway!
 |
| Baby Girl's nose and lips |
 |
| Baby Boy's nose and chin (from below) |
 |
| Baby Girl's face |
 |
| Baby Boy's profile (looking toward the left) |
No comments:
Post a Comment